Bronchitis Gold Relief Kit
STIMMUNE, RESP-AID & BK-DETOX
Bronchitis can cause frustrating and painful symptoms in pets. These supplements work together to help ease these symptoms and help to support the immune system of pets suffering from bronchitis.
STIMMUNE is a herbal formula that helps boost the immune system. It is beneficial for autoimmune conditions, dermatitis, recurrent infections, food allergies and helps strengthen the body against infection.
- Eases allergy symptoms including ear infection, watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing, and face rubbing
- Encourages a healthy response to food allergies, skin allergies (dermatitis) and infection
- Helps to promote healthy immune activity and histamine response
- May reduce swelling and the production of excess mucus in nasal passages
- Immune system support
- Helps the body fight recurrent infections
RESP-AID is a herbal formulation that has antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It helps with upper respiratory congestion, helps fight infection and relieves shortness of breath.
- Helps ease chest and nose congestion
- Promotes healthy breathing
- Natural anti-inflammatory action
- Helps fight infection
- Helps relieve shortness of breath
- Support for kennel cough
BK-DETOX is a natural supplement that supports pets with compromised immune systems that may be fighting cancer, skin problems and heartworms. The blood filters impurities through the liver and other vital organs and then supplies nutrients and oxygen to the cells and tissue, which plays an important role in keeping your pet healthy.
- Helps flush toxins through the liver and vital organs
- High in antioxidants which scavenges free radicals
- Helps remove impurities in the blood
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports against fungal, viral, bacterial infections
- Ideal for pets with suppressed immune systems
Safe for cats, dogs, avians and reptiles.
For Cats & Dogs. Twice daily
|0 - 7 kg||0.5 ml|
|8 - 13 kg||1.0 ml|
|14 - 20 kg||1.5 ml|
|21 - 27 kg||2.0 ml|
|28 - 34 kg||2.5 ml|
|Over 34 kg||3.0 ml|
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop per 0.5 kg of body weight.
Each bottle contains 100 ml.