Blood Disorders Super Support
MILK THISTLE, BK-DETOX & TURMERIC
Help combat blood disorders in your pet with all-natural supplements to ensure your pet maintains a healthy lifestyle. There are many different types of blood disorders, supporting the liver and over-all detoxification of the body can help to support pets suffering from blood disorders.
MILK THISTLE has organic milk thistle seed extract. Milk Thistle helps remove toxins in a pet’s system and supports the liver. It is especially useful for conditions like kidney disorders, cancer support, diabetes, or Cushing’s, or if a pet is on conventional medications. It supports regeneration of the liver and kidney function, has antioxidant properties and may benefit as anti-cancer support.
- Helps liver function
- Removes toxins from the liver
- Supports liver regeneration
BK-DETOX is a natural supplement that supports pets with compromised immune systems that may be fighting cancer, skin problems and heartworms. The blood filters impurities through the liver and other vital organs and then supplies nutrients and oxygen to the cells and tissue, which plays an important role in keeping your pet healthy.
- Helps flush toxins through the liver and vital organs
- High in antioxidants which scavenges free radicals
- Helps remove impurities in the blood
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports against fungal, viral, bacterial infections
- Ideal for pets with suppressed immune systems
TURMERIC has anti-inflammatory and nutritive properties. Turmeric helps with general well-being and is useful for a number of different health conditions in pets, including arthritis, inflammation, cancer, liver function and kidney disorders.
- Soothes inflammation of joints
- Helps heart and circulatory function
- Eases pain
- Helps liver & Kidney functions
- Supports arthritis discomfort
- Eases digestion problems
- Cancer support
Safe for cats, dogs, avians and reptiles.
For Cats & Dogs. Twice Daily
|0 - 7 kg||0.5 ml|
|8 - 13 kg||1.0 ml|
|14 - 20 kg||1.5 ml|
|21 - 27 kg||2.0 ml|
|28 - 34 kg||2.5 ml|
|Over 34 kg||3.0 ml|
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop per 0.5 kg of body weight.
Each bottle contains 100 ml.